Looking for a great liveaboard dive trip to fit within your trip itinerary! To assist you in your planning we have put together for you the most popular liveaboard dive trips by location in Australia.
So if you’re a new diver seeking new challenges and wanting to fine tune your diving skills or simply just love the diving opportunities that being on a liveaboard boat offer then look no further. A majority of operators also offer you the opportunity to complete your Advanced Open Water, Nitrox and Rescue Dive Course while onboard the liveaboard dive trip.
Contact us today or FREE CALL 1800 323 703 to help you make the right choice and book the best liveaboard dive trip for you. You will not be disappointed and really enjoy the experience of seeing your chosen dive location over a 24 hour cycle.
Diving in pristine waters, surounded by amazing reef formations and an aray of marine life memories that will stay with you forever.
- Most Liveaboard Trips depart on set days so to help in planning your itinerary including your accommodation and flights contact us.
- Book ahead to avoid disappointment as these trips often sell out.
- Booking ahead also will ensure your cabin type of preference. Most Liveaboard boats offer Double, Twin and Quad Share accommodation. Ask us for more information.
- Must be a Certified Diver to book a Ribbon Reef, Cod Hole or Coral Sea.
- You will be doing deep dives (20 meters +) so being Advanced Certified is advised or completing your Advanced Certification on the trip is a great option.
- Most boats offer diving on Enriched Air (Nitrox) - Completing your course is also possible.
- Travelling alone? No problem, a dive buddy can be allocated to you.
- Liveaboard boats take anywhere from 20 - 30 guests. Ask us for more information on your vessel preference.
- Do you have special dietary requirements? Best to advise early as not all boats cater to a lot of special dietary needs. Ask us for more information.